Thursday, November 12, 2009

How can I be so blessed???


That my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks forever. Psalm 30:12

As a mother, I am feeling truly blessed today. There are moments (like this morning when they both just whined) that are overwhelming and make me doubt my ministry but overwhelmingly I am so blessed to have the opportunity to stay home with my children and watch them grow and become who God intended them to be. The time flies so fast and I'm grateful for this moment I have to share them with you. Thank you Timmy as well for giving me the chance to stay home and fulfill God's purpose for me.

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful Mom on whiny days and smiley ones.
    Isaac and Anna are one-of-a-kind precious gifts.
    We have so much to be thankful for.

    Love the Blog!

    Mom H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed you are blessed! The kids look great. I can't believe how big Anna is already. How good it is to see them. Thank you for doing this blog.

    ReplyDelete